Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Nigerian Housemate Goes Wild In Big Brother Africa... Gets Her 'Kitty' Licked On Air



Beverly Osu is one of the Nigerian housemates in the Big Brother Africa reality show.The babe thinks she can win Big Brother Africa using Karen's nude photo tactics. Beverly racing extremely wild in the house... See how Denzel licks her a** after the cut...Awkward. Here is what she said...
"After all that a guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me he's in love with me, I don't take them seriously. All I know is that you guys will be chasing something and on getting it, you leave the morning after that," Beverly said adding that men cannot be trusted.








Click to watch video http://bit.ly/17i1qeE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...