Saturday, 15 June 2013

Celebrity Facts: Some Celebrities Who Gave Up Their V-Cards After 20

Jessica Simpson 
We all know Jessica waited until her marriage to Nick Lachey to get it on.


















Enrique Iglesias
"I grew up with a lot of my friends and all of them lost their virginity with hookers, not that there’s anything wrong with that. They had to pay for it. I wanted to wait for the right girl so I waited until I was 25."




Camilla Belle
It became publicly clear that Camilla was a virgin when she began dating fellow virgin Tim Tebow.

















Jordin Sparks
Jordin is a little too high and mighty about waiting for marriage, saying at the MTV VMAs, "I just have one thing to say about promise rings. It's not bad to wear a promise ring because not everybody – guy or girl – wants to be a slut."
She's still a virgin and dating Jason Derulo.








Kevin Jonas
Like all of the Jonas brothers claim to be doing, Kevin was waiting until marriage, which of course meant he got married pretty young. He lost his at 22.

















Celine Dion
She lost it at 20. Celine wrote in her autobiography, "It was in Dublin, on that unforgettable day of April 30, 1988, the evening of the Eurovision competition ... He went back to my room with me ... I was seated at the head of the bed, legs folded under the covers. I was happy about being alone with the man I loved. And I had a very precise plan."












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...