Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Rihanna And Chris Plan Babies?


Rihanna recently spoke to ELLE UK, where she admitted that she would like to have a baby with Chris, and he is game! “I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy,” Rihanna tells the magazine.
She adds, “Now that [Chris and I] are adults, we can do this right. We got a fresh start and I’m thankful for that. Right now that’s just what we want, a great friendship that’s unbreakable.”

He would have a baby with her, but that’s way down the road because they’re both young and in ther prime,” a source tells HollywoodLife exclusively. “But yeah, Chris wants kids one day.”

And when they do finally have babies, they will both have plenty of family to support them!

“Chris has a big family to support him. Rihanna has a big ass family too, so you know that kid would be loved like you wouldn’t believe. But all in do time –that’s in the works, but years down the line,” the source adds.





1 comment:

Leave a comment...