Sunday, 10 March 2013

Check Out The List Of Winners At The Africa Magic Viewers'Choice Awards



It’s was an exciting night for the maiden edition of the African movie and television industry as the stars gather in Lagos, Nigeria for the AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards at the Eko Convention Centre yesterday.

Here is the full list of winners;

Best Movie Overall  -Sarah Flecher for Otelo Burning
Best Movie Drama  - Obi Emenloye for Mirror Boy
Best Movie Comedy -Tim Greene for Skeem
Best Movie director – Akin Omotoso for Man on Ground
Best Actor in a Drama -OC Ukeje for Two Brides and a Baby.
Best Actress in a Drama – Jackie Appiah for Perfect Picture
Best Supporting Actor in a Drama -Matthew Nabwiso
Best Supporting Actress in a Drama – Maureen Koech for Lies That Bind
Best Actress in a Comedy – Mercy Johnson for Dumebi the Dirty Girl
Industry Trailblazer Award -Ivie Okujaiye
Best Short Film – Ngendo Mukii for Yellow Fever
Industry Merit Award  – Olu Jacobs
Best Writer (Drama) – Precious Obi Emelonye/Amaka Obi-Emelonye – TheMirror Boy
Best Screenwriter Drama – Obi and Amake Emenloye
Best Television Series – XYZ Show
Best Local Language Yoruba – Tunde Kelani for Maami
Best local language (swahili) – Sameer Srivastava/Sanjni Srivastava – The Ray of Hope
Best Writer Comedy – Tim Green for Skeem
Best Lighting Design -Dave Howe for Perfect Picture
Best Art Director – Anita Van Hermert and Chantel Carter for Othelo Burning.
Best Make Up Artiste – Jacqui Bannermen
Best Costume Design – Ngozi Obasi
Best Picture Editor – Aryan Kaganof



13 comments:

  1. You are so cool! I don't believe I've read through anything like that before.
    So nice to find another person with some original thoughts on this topic.
    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web
    site is one thing that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

    My page :: http://adviceopedia.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all, for the reason that I am actually eager of
    reading this blog's post to be updated daily. It contains fastidious information.

    My web blog magnetized flashlights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really know what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also consult with my web site =). We may have a hyperlink exchange contract between us

    Feel free to surf to my web page; jack lalane power juicer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
    some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up! Other then that, great blog!

    Also visit my page: how to hack a twitter account

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've
    discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & assist other users like
    its helped me. Great job.

    My web page ... Recover Twitter Password Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited many websites except the audio feature for audio songs present at this web site is actually fabulous.


    Also visit my site; magnetized flashlights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings, I do think your blog could possibly be having browser
    compatibility issues. When I take a look at your blog in Safari,
    it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great blog!

    my web-site: juice fasting recipes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I've been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

    My homepage: christmas shopping

    ReplyDelete
  9. This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic
    job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!

    Here is my weblog; password for

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!


    Check out my homepage how to make easy money on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information.
    Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    Here is my homepage ... HowTo Password Hack Twitter Account

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Review my webpage: energy in castleville

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was interested to find out how you center yourself
    and clear your head prior to writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

    my page ... windows xp password crack

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...