Monday, 25 February 2013

Kanye West Openly Disses Jay Z, Justin Timberlake And President Obama


They were both 'paddys' before the two were sighted separately of recent and Jay Z was seen often with Justin Timberlake and wife - even at this year's Grammys. Kanye West has never been one to bite his tongue, but diss Jay-Z ... that's a different story. Putting the duo's 2011-2012 "Watch the Throne" tour to the side, the loquacious rapper hit the stage during his show in London Saturday and sounded off about Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie."
In foul-mouthed form, halfway into the performance of his song “Clique,” he blasted the Jay-Z-Justin Timberlake collaboration, “Suit & Tie,” rapping, " And I got love for Hov but I ain’t f---ing with that ‘Suit & Tie.’”

He also skewered the rap industry as superficial, thanks to the Grammys, and then dissed Obama, who last year had branded him a “jackass,” in unprintable fashion, saying, “I don't give a f--- what the President say.”

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my know-how.

    Here is my website :: click the following internet page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veгу nice аrtіcle, just what I ωas
    looking fοr.

    my page hcg food list

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...