Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Nigerian Celebrities Buy Followers On Twitter?



It was recently found out that some Nigerian celebrities are buying Twitter followers to gain more popularity and fans! Since most celebrities use Twitter to connect with their fans as well as with their co-celebrities, getting more followers is now considered a competition.

There is one celebrity who went from 73,000 followers to 150,000 followers in less than 1 week! That’s quite suspicious, right?

How did they do that? Well, they do it in a way that their followers do not even know that they are already following them. When their followers find it out, they will not be able to unfollow them.

Most of the Twitter accounts that these celebrities target belong to foreigners. Looks like they want to let other people know that they are popular not only in the country but also worldwide.

Just to let you know, the cost of each follower is less than N1.5 k.

If you guys still remember, US Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney was called out for his fake Twitter followers. Youtube has also exposed around 2 billion views from the videos of Beyonce, Rita Ora, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, and Rihanna amid fears the numbers were artificially inflated.

7 comments:

  1. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for
    about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.

    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there
    a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Have a look at my web-site; ways to get instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks!

    Here is my homepage: online stock trades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friends, its impressive paragraph about cultureand entirely explained, keep
    it up all the time.

    Have a look at my webpage; http://pixel.dnsalias.net/weatherpanel/wiki/index.php?title=More-Followers-on-Twitter
    my web page - get followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post.

    Here is my blog post: get-plus-followers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to get updated from latest news update.

    Look at my web-site - free forex signals

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thank you!

    Also visit my weblog; aaa fx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Also visit my website ... buyfollowers247.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...