Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Ex Big Brother Africa Contestant Wins Kenya Election



Former Big Brother Amplified TV Reality Show contestant, Millicent Mugadi, is one step away from realising her ambition to become a council boss in the on-going Kenya elections.

Speaking shortly after her victory at the primaries, she said ” I will be battling out with other political parties come March 4th this year.

I could not believe that politics and movies are different ball games entirely. In fact, acting is not the same thing as politics as I saw hell since my incursion into politics.”

“A certain man has my photo-shopped naked photos and has been circulating them around painting me as a very perverted person. This has resulted to people calling me a prostitute and even some of them who were my supporters have refused to vote for me,” She said.


- iReporters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...