Saturday, 15 December 2012

Karen Igho Assaulted And Threatened With A Gun


Men should understand that hitting a woman is an act reminiscent of the stone age...like really. The Big Brother Africa Star and radio personality was assaulted after an event last night in Lagos Friday 14 December, 2012. According to her, she attended the event to support her friend Denrele Edun who was hosting the show.

The incidence took place on the red carpet where she was approached by a security guard and according to Karen’s narration of the incident on social networking site Twitter, the male security guard asked for money.  ”He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, he wanted money and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain“. According to Karen’s tweets “The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head“.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...