Sunday, 16 December 2012

French Reality Star Claims She Slept With Chris In Karrueche's Presence In Paris



There’s a French reality star by the name of Ayem Nour who claims she bedded Chris Brown with his ex-girlfriend in the same room. No, not Rihanna, the other one.

Ayem told Oops magazine that she hooked-up with Chris in Paris last weekend and had sex in his hotel room even though Karrueche Tran was around. Surprised? Oh yeah, it's hard for me to believe too.

She went on to say that Chris and Karrueche's relationship is very open and she didn't mind what was going on.
Ayem tells the mag: “It was beautiful and flattering. Some will criticize me, but I put any girl in challenge to say no to Chris Brown!”

Even if this were true (and that’s a big if), why is she proud of this? Wait, why am I pretending not to know why?

My question is, could she (Ayem Nour) be the lady he was making out with in the club lately? Read the previous story HERE ... Oh my ! I guess Chris is enjoying the whole 'tangling' with the ladies. Of course, I WON'T JUDGE YOU, CHRIS BREZZY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...