Sunday, 2 December 2012

Angelina Jolie Quits Acting...



News that Angelina Jolie has decided to quit acting has come as a shock to her many fans. In an article today, Dec. 2, 2012, Louise Ford has reported for the Daily Mirror, "I'm quitting acting": Angelina Jolie is ready to be a stay-at-home mum. It's true, Angelina appears ready to quit acting to instead be a stay-at-home mother.

Angelina, who is now 37-years old, and who has six children with 48-year-old Brad Pitt, has said she wants to spend more time doing charity work instead of being paid millions for her acting as a ­Hollywood star. Last evening, while speaking in her role as UN special envoy about a mission to help rape victims in war torn Syria, Angelina commented, “I think I’m going to have to give up the acting as the kids hit the teenage years anyway ­because there is going to be too much to manage at home."

MTV News has also reported on Angelina's desire to change roles to become a stay-at- home mother and humanitarian instead of an actress in an article today, Dec. 2, 2012, Angelina Jolie: 'I Will Give Up Acting'. She has said, "I’ve enjoyed being an actress and I’m so grateful for the job. I’ve had great experiences and I have even been able to tell stories that matter... I wake up in the morning as a mum and I turn on the news like everybody else and see what’s happening in the world. I want to be a part of the world in a positive way.” Angelina is a really very talented and clearly very beautiful woman in many ways, who will always have a lot to offer us all regardless of what she decides to do with her life.

MandelNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...