Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Justin Bieber Brings His Mum As Date To American Music Awards 2012



The 18-year-old was the night's big winner with three major trophies: Artist of the Year, Favorite Pop/Rock Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. His date for the fete wasn't estranged love Selena Gomez but another very special woman: His mother, Pattie Mallette.

"This is for all the haters who thought maybe I was just here for one or two years," the "As Long As You Love Me" singer said accepting his first award of the night. "I feel like I'm gonna be here for a very long time."




Bringing his mother, 38, onstage for his final win (Artist of the Year), he sang her praises to the crowd "This is my mom. She's little, but she's beautiful . . . It's hard growing up with everything going on, with everyone watching me. I wanna always make you proud."


It was a slightly more awkward moment onstage earlier in the night for the teen sensation when he accepted an award from Jenny McCarthy. Just two years older than Mallette, the former Playboy model, 40, congratulated Bieber for his win by showering him with kissing and aggressively groping him onstage.



"I feel violated right now," Bieber joked.
Said McCarthy backstage after the routine: "It was worth it for the Bieber. I did grab his butt," she said. "I'm single, but I think its cougar rape, if you ask me."






4 comments:

  1. Very shortly this web site will be famous amid all
    blog users, due to it's good articles

    my web page: best forex robots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am
    waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.



    Here is my web site reseller vs vps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn a lot
    of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!


    Here is my homepage hair straightners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article.
    But want to observation on few basic things,
    The web site style is perfect, the articles is in point of fact excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

    Feel free to visit my web-site - binary options bonuses **

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...