Wednesday, 7 November 2012

"I Don't Wanna Be James Bond" - Daniel Craig



Daniel Craig feels like he’s trapped playing James Bond. The actor who’s currently enjoying box office success with current 007 flick Skyfall  wants out of the franchise.

“I’ve been trying to get out of this from the very moment I got into it,” he tells Rolling Stone.

“But they won’t let me go, and I’ve agreed to do a couple more, but let’s see how this one does, because business is business and if the [bleep] goes down, I’ve got a contract that somebody will happily wipe their ass with.”

Daniel recently revealed that, despite his fame, he hates being treated like a star.

“I can’t do all the things I’d like to do, but I have a normal life. My family and friends treat me as they always have. I want people to treat me as normally as they can. Anybody who doesn’t, I feel awkward with,” he said.

“It’s not like I go out there to be a sex symbol. I mean, it’s nice of course – but embarrassing.

“I like going to the gym every day because I’m in physiotherapy every day. But when I go on holiday, I eat and drink what I want. I just try and get normal because I think too much working out is bad for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...